Monday, March 9, 2015

[Video] Love is Love

Did you already see this video?

A video about love and how strong love is?

Skeleton hug, dance, and have fun together in behind the scene. Then they come out and you will really know that IN THIS WORLD, ALL YOU NEED IS LOVE.


 If you want to download > go to this link : http://www.4shared.com/video/IlBzpLKcba/A_bunch_of_skeletons_kiss_hug_.html


I know that there is some of you who think that this is not possible or doubt that every people will accept this. Because, honestly, I am having that doubt too. I did have that hesitance.

But, I also HOPE, FAITH, AND OPTIMISM.

I have HOPE that WE can become BETTER.
I have FAITH that WE are a LOVING PEOPLE
I have OPTIMISM that WE will MAKE THE BETTER CHANGE

AND

Al of those three make my doubt decrease, make me believe in this world, and give me a faith to people around me.

Because at the end,
LOVE IS LOVE, NO MATTER WHAT IS YOUR GENDER, RELIGION, RACE, AGE, PHYSICAL APPEARANCE, AND EVERYTHING YOU HAVE. DON'T SO QUICK TO JUDGE PEOPLE. LOVE THEM AND YOU WILL HAVE LOVE IN THE REST OF YOUR LIFE. I REALLY THINK THAT WILL MAKE THIS WORLD A BEAUTIFUL PLACE.

All you need is a little bit love in your life

No comments:

Post a Comment