Tuesday, March 24, 2015

[Challenge] Day #15

The genre is still ROMANCE.

Here is the detail prompt:
Situation: A match on an online dating site pairs together two unsuspecting characters.
Complication: One of the characters refuses to talk about their past; the other character attempts to uncover their secret. Theme: Some things are always worth fighting for.
Detail: The relationship alienates one of the characters from their family.

Title: e-Romance: Maximum Connection

The class is really boring--professor is talking about some history and the great war, doesn't know that nobody really listen his lesson. In one of seat, there is a beautiful young woman. Despite her beauty, she is seating alone and she feels a staring from her classmate. She sighs before continues her notes. She can hear another whisper—loud whisper—from behind.
"Hey, look! Ice Princess is taking a note. I bet she only want to look good in professor's eyes."
Both of them laugh and continue to gossip. The person that they talked about close her eyes and squeezes hard the pen and mumble softly. "I hate this life of mine."
The rest of lesson continue in same manner--professor give a note, lesson, and talk for a long hour while his students pretend to listen, sleep, gossip, or really listen to the lesson. After that, the bell is ringing, the professor said goodbye, and like a bolt of lightning, a classroom becomes empty. Except for the lone young woman who takes her time to sit alone in her seclude seat.
She sits in silent and looks sad. She doesn't know what she must do and how to do to clean her name. A single tear drop from her eyes and she wipes it slowly. She is ready to stand up when her phone vibrates for a three times—a sign that she gets a new notification.
She takes out her phone and look to the screen. It is from 'Hope80'. A small smile appears in her face become wider after she reads the messages.
Hope80: Hi Shadow08, how are you doing today?
Hope80: Mine is busy.
Hope80: They give me another project to complete in one week.
Hope80: So, I want to say sorry if I can't attend our weekly chatting routine next week.
Hope80: ( )
Hope80: I really want to talk to you \(≧∇≦)/
Hope80: So, what are you doing now?
Hope80: Missed me? Because I missed you, even if we only talking in this chat ʃ(^O^)ʃ  ʃ(ˆ⌣ˆ)ʃ
This chatting makes her forget about her problem. She smiles and types a reply.
Shadow08: It’s like usual Hope80. They are gossiping about me and pretend I am not exists.
Shadow08: I love to talk to you.
Shadow08: It is so sad that we can't do our weekly chatting.
Shadow08: But, it is really good for you. You really did wait that project, right?
Shadow08: I am happy that you are the one who get that project.
Shadow08: I am sure you can make the best song.
Shadow08: I...
She stops for a moment before she continues a reply.
Shadow08: I miss you too (̯͡_̯͡ )
She face palms after she read her typing. "Why I write that? And those emoticons...I must be insane."
She will blame herself more if her phone doesn’t vibrate.
Hope80: You are so cute.
Hope80: I don’t know why your classmate is cruel to you.
Hope80: I hope I can be there with you to comfort and protect you
Hope80: Honestly…
Hope80: I really want to meet you.
Hope80: Do…you…
Hope80: You still don't want to meet?
Hope80: …..
Hope80: oops, it’s okay. I don't push you.
Hope80: I just curious.
Hope80: Don’t worry. I will respect your choice.
Hope80: Afterall, we are a best friend.(^^)
Hope80: Oh, I must go now. Talk to you later.  (^o^)
Hope80: Have a nice day and I will cheer you always.
Hope80: Remember, You have me in your life.

Like sunshine, it makes her warm and happy. She feels like everything will become okay. All thanks to a kind words of ‘Hope80’. Even if they only meet for a month, it seems like he knows how to make her day bright. He doesn’t push her, always talk to her, and give hope to live. She feels upset that she can’t grant his wish to meet her. She is afraid that ‘Hope80’ will hate her. So, for now, she feels enough to only chat with him. Her life is so much like a mess and she doesn’t want to drag her only best friend to her life.
~^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*~

I try a new way of writing. Hope this will be real enough to describe the reality. ^o^
There is no wrong or right in writing.
You just need to write and write.
Then, your wrong will become right.



HALF OF THE CHALLENGE--WILL TRY HARDER

No comments:

Post a Comment