Friday, March 20, 2015

[Challenge] Day #13

I absent for two days but finally I can do this challenge again.

As a new beginning, I will use a new method.

I will write based on five words for prompt. Today the words are:
Pan, Mailbox, Storm, Shield, Scissors

Here we go for the stories:

Title: An Usual Morning Day
                This is a usual morning for people in Fujioka Town. Birds are chirping so cheerfully, sun shines to all of the people, and the street is busy because many people walk faster to catch up a bus or train. In one house, a morning routine takes a place. A young lady in her thirties cooks a breakfast for her family—husband, son, and grandmother—with wide smile. She flips the pancake and put it from pan to plate. She is doing that for fourth time before goes to the fridge and take out a carton of milk, orange juice, and a pitcher of water.  She put the four plates on the table, fork, knife, and a one drink beside each of the plate. She looks the breakfast table with satisfaction before a footsteps heard behind her.
                “Good morning sweetheart.”
                “Morning.” She kissed her husband and the man take a sit and drinks a juice before open the newspaper that he brings from their mailbox.
                “Where is Tetsuya?” he asked.
                And, it is like their son knows that he was called, he appears in front of a dining room.
                “I am here Father, good morning.” He said politely.
                “Morning Tetsuya.”
                “Here is your milk, Tet-kun,” his mother greets while gives a glass of milk to her only son.
                “Thank you mother.”
                After that, grandmother arrives to the breakfast table and four of them eat a breakfast with cozy and comfortable atmosphere.
                “I heard, you have a fieldtrip for three days.” Tetsuya nodded and his father continued. “What is the time you go and where is the place?”
                “It is the usual place for Teikou basketball goes to camp. At seven o’clock, we must gather in front of school gate.”
                “I read that there will be a huge storm. I hope you will be okay.”
                Tetsuya nods again. “Yeah, Nijimura-senpai said about that too. It predicted to come to this region in next week but we also already prepare for that.”
                “It’s good to heard that.”
                “Oh, Tetsuya, don’t forget to bring a raincoat and umbrella. It will shield you from a heavy rain. I heard that will be a raining today,”
                “I will Grandma.”
                His grandma smiles and then they resume their eating. After a while, his father is saying goodbye and his grandmother goes to living room to watch morning news. He helps his mother to clean up the dish and plate. He is washing a plate when suddenly his mother asked a question.
                “Tet-kun, can you help me with this?”
                Tetsuya turns around and sees that his mother is struggling with a new pack of scissors. He takes the box of scissors and opens that box. “What is it for?” he asked while gives the open box to her.
                She takes it back and smiles. “I want to replace an old and rusty kitchen scissor to this. The old one is not sharper enough to cut the box. This morning, it took some time to cut the carton of milk.”
                Tetsuya nods before said goodbye to his mother. “It is finished mother. I will take my leave.”
                His mother looks to the clock—it’s already six-thirty—and hugs his son. “Have a safe trip Tetsuya. I love you.”
                “Love you too. I am going.”
                Tetsuya then said a goodbye to his grandmother before he takes his bag and walks to the school.
               
 ~^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*~

               I borrow a character from anime Kuroko no Basuke. I just love Kuroko Tetsuya. Okay, so here is my new story. I hope this is good enough.
It is really hard to make a story and must used that five words (but I did it, so I am happy.)

The hurt is the thing that make us learn.
Don't discouraged with that.
Learn and try to the best.
It will give a new experience to write a good story.




ABSENCE MAKES THE HEART GROW FONDER.
NOT WRITE FOR TWO DAYS MAKE ME REALIZE THAT WORDS.
I WILL FINISH THIS CHALLENGE

No comments:

Post a Comment