Saturday, March 7, 2015

[Challenge] Day #4

Good day everyone. Today is Saturday. It means weekend and I feel a little bit romance. So, today genre is jreng...jreng...jreng...of course ROMANCE. =D

So, as usual, you can use this prompt to write in your idea. And, here is a prompt:
Situation: The main character quickly becomes attracted to a new neighbor
Complication: One of the characters refuse to talk about their past; the other character attempts to uncover their secret
Theme: opposites attract
Detail: the characters were educated at rival universities/college

This is my idea based on that prompts:

Title: Unexpected Encounter


            A young man with blue eyes, blonde hair, and his trademark white hat knock a door. The young girl in his same age with brown eyes, long brown hair, and a camera that slung in her neck open the door, gives a smile.
            “Takeru. Finally, you came. I already wait for twenty minute which is a way too longer considering you lived next door.”
            Takeru scratches his cheek and gives a sheepish smile. “Sorry. I lost time in my project.”
            Hikari gives a knowing smile. “You and your obsession.”
            “Hush. It is nothing wrong with my hobby. I really love write you know.”
            “Okay. Okay, a soon to be a famous author. I really want to read your story you know.”
            “Hikari, you are the first who will write my story after I published it. But—”
            “It is not now.” Hikari completed the sentence and gives a small smile to a blushing Takeru. “I just don’t get it why you make it a secret. I am really know how good are you at writing.”
            Takeru shrugged while Hikari locks a door. “It is just too personal and you know that I can’t tell the reason.”
            “Yeah…yeah…a mister who really love to hide a secret. I will wait it patiently.”
            “Thank you so much Hikari. I really appreciate that.” Takeru said with sincere smile who makes Hikari blushes.
            They walk side by side to the park and as soon as they arrive, Hikari goes to take a photo. Takeru watches her with adoring eyes and thinking back to their first meeting one year ago. He was new in the town and crashed with her when he moved to the apartment. He remembered her panicked voice because her camera falling to the floor with loud crash. After that accident, they become an acquaintance and soon become a really good friend. In a short time, he also develops a crush to her. It is not difficult to like her. She is kind, have a lovely smile, strong-willed, and don’t afraid to defend her friend. It is so different from him—who makes him really attract to her—after all an opposites attract each other right. He smiles to his thought.
            Takeru will confess to her if she is not a sister of his rival team. “Haah, why the girl I fall in love must be a rival of my basketball team. Life is so unfair and unpredictable,” he sighed while follow Hikari around the park.
            Honestly, he prefer to staying at home and continue his story but he never let out the opportunity to going out with Hikari. Even if, it is only to accompany her to do her club project. Yeah, Hikari is the vice president from her photography club and for the next week, she will hold a exhibition to recruit a new member. Remembering that, Takeru sighs again, “It’s already a year and I still don’t forget about that thing.”
            Hikari who hears that turn around. “What is it?”
          Takeru startles for a second but gives her a smile of his own. “Nothing Hikari. Nothing worth for you to worry.”
            Hikari gives him a disapproval look. “Takeru. I already consider you as a best friend. I think your problem is a problem to me too. I want to help you.”
            Takeru is silent and Hikari knows that she didn’t success to make him open himself. She looks sad and thought in her head. “Why don’t you open yourself to me? I want to help you. What is the thing that making you always looks sad like that? I want to know and to make your life better.”
            Unknown to Hikari, the next day, she will know what the problem is and in the worst way.
 ~^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*~

LOL...I END IT AGAIN IN A CLIFFHANGER. 

Oh, I must to say that I really love character Takeru and Hikari from an anime Digimon Adventure. So, forgive me to borrow their name and character to my romance story. :3

Okay, this is my story, how about yours?

 I am falling in love to writing everytime I write a new story.

Four Days Go Down, Twenty-seventh left. I CAN DO THIS :)
500 words everyday.

No comments:

Post a Comment