Wednesday, March 4, 2015

[Challenge] Day #1

Today is the first day challenge.

Honestly, I don't know what I want to write. Then, I remember, I have a application called Story Plot Generator.

In a short definition: that application will give you a prompt and you must write based on that prompt.

So, here is the challenge. (You can do this challenge prompt with me ;D)

I choose the fantasy/magic genre and look what I get:
Location: You are in a remote mountainous region
Character: You are a monk
Detail: A reoccurring nightmare foreshadows an upcoming challenge
Objective: You must stop a powerful, foreign empire from enslaving your people

This is the story that I thought (Enjoy the story =D) 


Title:  The Fated Dream

“I must find the exit door. I don’t want have the same fate as him,” thought Michal as he run away from his hiding place.
Michal is the chosen monk who has a special duty to save the world. He was separated from his family when he was a baby. He never know who is his father, mother, or if he had a sibling or not. He only knows that he hates his life and fate. He never wants to become a ‘special’ people and he always hates his life as a monk. Now, as a teenager, Michal wants one thing—to meet his real family.
“I must escape from this situation. I don’t want died in this mountain.” Michal runs as fast as possible to distant him from ‘the chasers’. “I WILL SURVIVE FROM THIS. I WILL MEET MY FAMILY AND LIVED AS AN ORDINARY TEENAGER,” yelled Michal and in that exact time, he suddenly feels the power surge inside his body. Unfortunately, before he can fully realize about that, a big and cold hand grasp his body and he lost his consciousness.
“ARGH!!!” yelled Michal and he is awake from his sleep.
“Whoa! You startled me,” said his friend, Robert, from the desk. “What happened?”
Michal blinked his eyes for a several moments before he gulped hard. “Nothing, it is nothing.”
Robert creased his forehead and walked to his roommate bed. “Are you really sure?”
“Hmm.” Michal answered as he lied again in his bed. “Just a nightmare.”
Robert sits at his bed and stares to a disheveled state from his roommate and best friend.  “You didn’t seem alright to me. This is your five nightmares in this week. Did you have a problem?”
Michal didn’t answer that question and choose to stay quiet. Robert waits patiently and after a minute, he is ready to change a subject when Michal said something.
“Robert, did you believe of reincarnation?”
“Huh?”
Michal still in his close eyes repeated the question. “Did you believe in reincarnation?”
“Hmm, I never think about that. Why did you ask?”
“Because, I always have a dream about my previous life. And you know what, I always died in those life, whatever choices I made,” is the one that Michal want to say, but he stop his mind and instead said the other line. “I am just curious about that topic.”
“Why did you suddenly interest to that topic?”
“Nothing matter.” Michal said as he opens his eyes and takes his vibrating phone from the bedside table. He looks to the phone and find out that is one message from Phoena, his younger sister.

From: Phoena
To: Michal
Subject: Let’s meet
I am in town right now. Want to meet up?

Michal sends an affirmative reply then look to his roommate. “I want to meet my sister. See you tonight,” he said while he gets up and take his phone, wallet, and wear the jacket before going out from his dorm room. 
Robert blinked his eyes. “What the hell that happened? I never understand him.”
 ~^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*~


What do you think with this story? Is this decent enough? If that was you, what story you will make?
Let's share the idea together :)
Let it out your story idea. It was that make you a real writer.

I DID THE WRITING CHALLENGE--500 WORDS PER DAY

 

No comments:

Post a Comment