Friday, March 6, 2015

[Challenge] Day #3

Hello to you again :)

Today, I choose for Misfortune/Drama genre. After all, life is about drama right?

Okay, as always, you also can follow me to write with this prompt.

Here we go to the prompt detail :)

Location: You are at a secluded cottage by a small lake
Complication: Your home is broken into, stolen, from, and burnt down
Emotions: You are confused and constantly ask 'Why is this happening to me?'
Detail/Twist: You will be involved in a car accident: someone will be seriously injured. 


Title: The Messed Up Situation


“Why? Why is this happening to me? What is it my fault? Am I really unlucky? I lost my parents when I was child. My foster family is mean to me. They bullied me in school. My one and only best friend hate me. And, now, after I decide to move on from all of those events. I got deceived and lost my money and my ‘new house’. I am really sick of this. I don’t want to live.” A man in his early twenty yelled to the empty park. He has a black and spiky hair with a big round glasses and freckle face. He wears a baggy pants and loose white shirt. He slumps down to the white bench and look to the bright blue sky that have an opposite situation than him.
                “What a bright sky? I feel that it laughed at me.” He said with sarcastic tone before look to his hand. “What must I do now? They will mad at me and blame me because I lost their money. I don’t want to receive their hateful comment again. Where can I go to run from this life?” He asked to himself and without realize, he stands up, and walks to the deeper area from the park.
                He walks, stops, and walks again, until he arrives in a small lake. “Huh, where am I? There is a lake in this place? What an odd place?” He inhales and exhales slowly. “This is really refreshing. It is like another dimension.” He sits down on the ground and stare to the lake—a blue and small lake in front of him. His breathing is steady and slowly becoming really calm. “I never have experience something like this.”
               He can hears the ripple of water, the sound of leaf, and smell the delicious apple pie. He suddenly stands up. “Wait, a smell of delicious apple pie? How can it be? I must be daydreaming to smell something like that in a place like this.” He laughs but stops immediately because he still smells that delicious dish.
                “No, it is not my imagination. I really can smell that thing.” He said with a confuse tone before he abruptly stands up and looking around. There, in the left side of him, a small cottage—and seems homey—standing up with all of it glory.
                He blinks his eyes and rubbed his eyes. “Yups, I still see that. It is not an imagination. A real cottage? In a place like this? Why? It is weird place to have a cottage.”
                His curiosity increased and he walks slowly to the cottage. “I need to inspect that place. I must be really sure that it is not my fragment of imagination.”
                So, the twenty years old man going to the front door of the cottage and knocks to the door. He knocks twice and waits, but nothing happen. So, he tries again, wait for a moment, and still, nothing happen. He tilts his head. “Huh? Is there nobody at home? But, there is a smell of the cooking dish.”
                He ready to knocks again when the door opens. The man ready to greet and smile to the owner of the cottage when suddenly he feels the hard object in his back.
                “SILENT OR YOU DIE!” is the sentence that he last hear before he fall into a darkness.
~^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^~

Okay, that was my story idea. How do you think? And, what about your idea? Let discuss and share it together. :)

     Don't afraid to write something bad. 
You fail if only you give up and never write again.




DAY 3 IS DONE...WOO-HOO

No comments:

Post a Comment