Wednesday, March 25, 2015

[Challenge] Day #16

Situation: Two characters meet awkwardly at a local gym.
Complication: Both characters are in bad relationships.
Theme: Compromise is necessary.
Detail: The two characters take dancing lessons together.

Title: Take My Hand
  
Sakura wipes a sweat with her towel and drink from her bottle. She goes to the bench and sits down while rummages the sport bag and take out a pink cellphone. She opens her phone and sighs when she reads the ten messages from her boyfriend.
"Is it necessary to send this messages? Why he never listen to me to not send so many messages like this?" Sakura mumbles while open the message one by one. Her frown deeper and her mood become sour. "Do you already eat? I miss you. Another I miss you. My work is busy. The clients are annoying. Another talk about his bad client. Why do you still dance? There is no future in dance. Quit the dance and find new future." Sakura read the messages and already become mad to his four-years boyfriend. She hates the way he belittles her passion. She hates how he always ignores her wish to trust her judgment about dance. She always hate the way he thinks his job much more better than another, especially when he compares his job with her dancing. Her passion to dance is bigger than anyone and she will give the best to her dance.
Sakura in the midway to close her cell-phone when she get another message notification. She smiles when she read the sender—Syaoran—her best friend and dance partner.
To: Sakura
From: Syaoran
Messages: I will come late. Must visit my girlfriend first. She is calling an emergency call. Sorry.
Sakura sighs--their practice time will extended and she will come home late. She feels tired to think how her boyfriend will give him another reprimand about the late. "Well, I can't do anything. I know how demanding Syaoran's girlfriend. I feel sorry for Syaoran to have a girlfriend like that," mumbles Sakura softly while reply the text.
To; Syaoran
From: Sakura
Messages: It's okay. Don't worry too much. I hope your girlfriend is okay. Give my regards to her.
She presses the send button and within minute comes the reply from her dance partner.
To; Sakura
From: Syaoran
Messages: Thank you. You are really the best. I will give you something as a thank you. What did you want? I will give you anything you want.
Sakura laughs. She can imagine the puppy eyes and an excited Syaoran. She doesn't know why he gets all of those energies. He is really like children.
To: Syaoran
From: Sakura
Messages: Anything? Are you sure?

To: Sakura
From: Syaoran
Messages: Yes. Anything. You tell and I give.

To: Syaoran
From: Sakura
Messages: You promise? Don't forget that right!

To: Sakura
From: Syaoran
Messages: Uh-oh...why I feel regret to say that. Can I undo my promise.

To: Syaoran
From: Sakura
Messages: No-no...you already promise. You can't step back from that. You are a man, right? Man never breaks his promises.
Sakura smiles while she sends that reply and she can imagine the troubled look from Syaoran. Those are proven by the amount of time he needs to send another reply. She chooses to reply one of the messages from her boyfriend when suddenly another messages from Syaoran come.
To: Sakura
From: Syaoran
Messages: Okay, okay. I never take my words back. Promise is a promise. I will give you anything you want. I just hope the beautiful lady Sakura remember my wallet and doesn't give me a hard wish.
Sakura stifles her laugh while typing another reply to her best friend.
To: Syaoran
From: Sakura
Messages: Ho-oh. Flattery will get you everywhere. Don't worry, I don't want anything expensive. Just come to the practice and I will tell you my wish.
Sakura closes her cell-phone and continue her dancing practice. She knows what the messages do to Syaoran—curious and anticipation—and she loves to give him a surprise. She practices her dancing with smile.
"I can't wait him to come."
Little did she know that her day become brighter after she chatting with her best friend.
~^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*~
The only thing you need is LOVE THE WRITING.
After that, all of the rest will follow.



WITHOUT REALIZE, 16 DAYS ALREADY DOWN. 
14 DAYS TO-GO AND I THINK I WILL DID IT.

No comments:

Post a Comment