Monday, February 16, 2015

Application to help making a planning

Have you ever feel like you didn't have enough time in a day? 24-hours is not enough to do any activity or plan that we want. I always feel like that. Everyday is always so fast and suddenly all of my planning going to waste or simply can't do.

Okay, what do you think you can do in that situation? I choose to write a schedule in a journal or notebook. But, after a month, it was not success. I simply doing a procrastination and failure to follow the schedule.

Then I thought. How about use an application to help me reminder a plan that I make. So, I search all around the internet to know what is the best application for making a planning.

I found so many suggestion and read all of the review from all of the application. This is some of the application that I used:

1. Microsoft office onenote
2. Google calendar
3. Schedule planner
4. Wunderlist

What is it? What the advantage and disadvantage? How to use it? I will tell you one by one tomorrow night.

You can add another app that you know or use and I will add that in my writing tomorrow. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment